GBM, a well-established office equipment and network services provider in Northeast Pennsylvania for 50 years, has a job opening for a Copier/Printer Technical Service Technician.
Job Title: Copier/Printer Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair copiers and printers at various customer locations
- Perform preventative maintenance and manufacturer recommended updates on assigned equipment
- Communicate effectively with customers in order to ensure overall customer satisfaction with each service visit
- Maintain and manage individual parts inventory
- Enter completed service call information on laptop computer
- Perform additional related duties as required
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Strong electrical/mechanical skills
- Hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Degree in electronics or other related field
- Previous industry related experience on Canon or Hewlett Packard equipment
- Strong interpersonal and customer communication skills
- A+ or Network+ Certification
Please reply on website with resume and references.